In her mid twenties, Kristin began a teaching path that was inspired by the traditional but propelled by the creative. She began trying to solve the puzzle of how to keep students interested in making music with a goal of keeping them involved in music throughout their lifetime. Through almost a decade of research and hundreds of students, Kristin has achieved a formula for success not only for her students, but also for herself. She emphasizes joy, creativity and perseverance with long-view goals that focus on each person as a collection of strengths.
- Certified Teacher with The Royal Conservatory, 2016
- Nationally Certified Teacher of Music, 2006
- M.M. Piano Performance and Pedagogy Southern Methodist University, 2006
- B.A. University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, 2004
Learn more about Kristin's music school here:
Do you want to take your studio or teaching to the next level? Check out my consulting packages! The past twenty years, 12 years of which I have owned a school, can translate to a significant boost to your bottom line.
- An Essential Blog for TeachersMusic Business, Practical Pedagogy and Life