Marketing is your long-term plan for attracting new students and reminding current clients why they are with you instead of the competition. In a nutshell, you are teaching people why they should choose you. This refers to your slogan, your color scheme, your imagery, your logo, fonts and everything seen without you being present.
Planning to grow your studio or start a school? Here are the Top 10 Essentials to have professionally designed and readily available:
- Rack Card/Brochure
- Business Cards (I love Moo.com!)
- Calendar (showing your value through events and organization)
- Posters and Programs for Recitals
- Postcard for Marketing/Mailing/Distribution
- Binder/Assignment Book Cover
- Top 10 (Reasons to Study with YOU)
- Social Media Posts (Canva.com is amazing)
Having a local designer would be amazing, though sometimes it's not always possible. For simpler design projects, you might want to consider checking out Fiverr.com or 99Designs.com. For as little as $5 (on Fiverr) you can have a professionally designed flyer, certificate or business card.